Author Topic: Screen Shots Thread  (Read 20594 times)

jc4jc

• View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2007, 02:48:43 AM »
Sweet I am in the process of scaling the other ships.

-Glider and 302 are set to go
-303 is set but I am wondering about the look of it
-I am trying to get a good idea about the Hatak size
after the Hatak I think i can get the Balisktner and Oneill/Valhalla all I have to do is double the Baliskter size vs the HAtak and set the Oneil/Valhalla to about say 3 time the Hatak

That should do for the time being.
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)

scott349

• View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2008, 09:22:08 AM »
Nice screens man

How do you get these???

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2008, 03:03:55 PM »
The information was posted long ago.
 In other words I asked for permission on behalf of JC4JC and got a yes response.
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

Coordinator Robotech Mod II
Coordinator FS2 Star Fleet Academy

My powers outside the Robotech section are weak. (as it should be)

Part-time fringe member of the cult of Karajorma :naughty:

jc4jc

• View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »
Yes, I am very thankful to Star Dragon and the project itself has come a long way thanks to him. :)

JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)

jc4jc

• View Profile
New Screens
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 02:49:43 PM »
Not much new in terms of models but I do have some new shots with recent weapons here are some new shots i touch the other night.

JC4JC

shiv

• Earth Defense dude :)
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freespace.pl
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »
Cool. Finally updates. I suggest iproving weaopon effects anyway... Theyr'e quite retail quality and might maek sue of some more work.
"Moonred - Hates shivan ships, but is fucking awesome at making them...."
qazwsx

" SF Kobrar_PL
It fires dildo missiles"

jc4jc

• View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 05:46:06 AM »
Some of it yes I will work on, but some of the effects are required as part of our agreement with the modeler for use of their models. Right know it is not that much of a priority as is getting more of a SG1 look a feel to the rest of the game... Most of the weapon effects that 'I' made where mainly trying to get a starting point for what I wanted. Most of the weapons I originally wanted to have for the mod are just not realistic and will not be in the mod at all. Anyway I hope to have some more stuff but life always seems to push back plans.

JC4JC

LOA--JK47

• Colonol Dekkers real name
    • View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2009, 05:21:00 PM »
PRogress :) @ here ?
Busy busy busy, no time to talk, i\'m hitting the bricks and i\'m taking a walk.........

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2009, 07:04:25 PM »
Why didn't you bump the staff help thread?

The last SG screenie was mine: 03-28-2007
:)
"Don\'t think of it as being out-numbered, think of it as having a WIDE target selection!"

jc4jc

• View Profile
Appology, with an update.
« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2009, 02:40:03 AM »
First, I would like to apologize for the lack of updates on the mod. My wife and I are in the mist of getting our new home ready for us to move in but there is still a lot of work that needs to be done on it so that has taken a lot of time. Also this is one of three projects I am currently working on most of which I am working on by myself. Despite all this I am still working on the mod.

Second, as I stated earlier I am working on the mod I just haven't the time to psot updates. I work on it and by the time I stop, not finish but stop, I have to get to bed or work or somewhere else and I forget or don't get to post an update about it. Now I will attempt to list some of the things I have been working on... for the mod.

(1) I have been working on the weapon effects and converting them to the .dds recommended file formate. I have even reworked a few of them to look better.

(2) I have recovered all but 2 of the music files kindly created for the mod by RogueAngel. Despite his or her disapperence I have started applying it to the mod. I have also started converting them to the .ogg recommended file formate.

(3) I have been working on new ideas for missions and campaigns in general. I have about 3 or 4 ideas for the campaigns and a ton of ideas for the missions in general.

(4) Models have been a block for some time. I believe we have a good selection of models for the ships and weapons. However, anyone who has at least watched a few episodes battles take place with ships on the ground as well as in space, example... antartica. I have tried to get terrain to work but even the simple generators, even on reduced poly mode, won't work. But I think I have a solution... I'm going to... hehe like I'm going to tell before I do it... yeah right!

(5) Trailer. I have final found a desktop record that could work for me, finally. Anyway I hope to have something working with this in the near future. No time frame at this time... time frame = promise... I promise and don't get it done... that makes me a liar.. me no liar.

Well I think that is it.. yes I think alot and yes I know it is dangerous. If I remember anything or I have somthing new I will try an post it on an update. I am also going to try and get screenshots up soon.

JC4JC

whitelight

• View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »
Looking good, looking good.

jc4jc

• View Profile
Finally some new screens
« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2009, 04:56:21 AM »
Yes I Know it has been a while so just to show some of the things i have been working primarily the new weapons effects and how the textures look with the shine and glow maps on.

First I know there are some bugs: yes the 302 is white, I am working on finding out how to get the shine maps to work right. and yes I am trying to get rid of that ugly black around the beam border.

I will post more when I have time to play around with it some more.

JC4JC

Star Dragon

• EDF Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2010, 09:58:41 AM »
Ahem...

I just discovered a chap named SOL COMMAND. Some Fs2 members apparently convert his works already, but I noticed he had some very interesting meshes and since they were made for Freelancer I took a chance and asked him for permission (most of the FL crowd I ask seem to look down on the FS2 franchise for some reason?).  Anyway he said go for it and I managed to get these in:

Note they need to be remapped.

BC-305 Tempest

&

A Hybrid, Tauri/Alteran Warship  :)

jc4jc

• View Profile
Screen Shots Thread
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2010, 08:30:45 PM »
great send them to me and Ill see about working them in.

JC4JC

Lourhoono

• View Profile
bet365 thank you
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2011, 01:35:39 PM »
As you can see I have quite A bit of new stuff done. At the moment I am waiting for a Hat'ak mesh I have some shields that work, Finally, they'er not high on ployes but they work none-the-less. I am going to be working on upping the 20mm and 30mm size so they can bee seen, I am also going to make the energy cannons for the larger ships look some what more like the ones on the last 2 or 3 seasons.  I have some of Star Dragons Sound Effects working as well as some older ones found my Grug I think....  Comments Welcome (please)

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position.
Excuse, that I interrupt you, would like to offer other decision.
 by bet365 italia

[/u]