- Removed data/players/single contents
- Removed data/players/multi contents
- Removed devil.dll, errorlog.txt, fs.log, ilu.dll, ilut.dll, root_fs2.vp, server.txt, SmartShaderErrorLog.txt, and stu_fs2.vp as none of these are necessary. Why people assume you need dummy VPs for fs2_open to work is beyond me...the rest are either obsolete or errorlogs.
- Updated Launcher.ini so it won't give an error on start.
- Removed *.sfk from data/sounds, intermediate files should not be stored in the main FTP tree.
- Removed everything in multidata, since this folder is by definition temp storage for downloaded multiplayer content.
- Cleared cache folder, as it included some non-demo model data. This should be populated only once we're 100% sure of the models being used in the demo.
Incidentally, what's the purpose of fl051207-wep.tbm?
Also, what's data/music/bloodshed.ogg for? It's not listed in music.tbl
The default pilot/squadron images are also the only ones in there...one or two BSG ones of each would be nice, for the demo.
Anal pass done, for now.