Author Topic: Website Update Delay  (Read 4987 times)

jc4jc

• View Profile
Website Update Delay
« on: June 22, 2006, 09:29:07 PM »
I am having trouble with accessing the website ftp so it will be some time before I can update it I am trying to get a hold of the forums lead adim. and will try to get it up as soon as possable.
Thank you for Paysence,
jc4jc

P.S. sorry for the spelling.
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)

jc4jc

• View Profile
Website Update Delay
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 02:05:45 AM »
I still have not been able to access the webspace I will be gon from June 30 - july 10 for independance day week. I will get some screens posted when I get back.

JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)

jc4jc

• View Profile
Website Update Delay
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 09:19:06 PM »
I just figured out the website ftp so I will have updated files on the website hopefully by tonight or tomorrow morning.

JC4JC