Author Topic: The Battle over the Super Gate *Spoilers*  (Read 13063 times)

jc4jc

• View Profile
The Battle over the Super Gate *Spoilers*
« on: March 29, 2006, 09:56:14 PM »
For those who have already seen the battle on last seasons SG-1 and know about the fate of the Jaffa/Tau'ri/Asgard/Lusean Alliance Fleet over the Super Gate I would like you to take a moment and think.......

WOULD SG-1 just died like that...... I mean come one the Russians just got there ship and the Odyssy has been up for say 3-4 episodes after Promethus bit the bullet (Or in this case the big Orie Beam).

I must say that for the Motherships to be ripped apart by one shoot is not unheard of, if you recall Anubises superbeam did the System Lord fleet in easy.

We didn't even see what happend to the Asgard ship( was is an O'nell or a Thor's Charite Class. In either case it may have escaped.

Also what are the odds of Sam escaping with out capture at this point.

I got to tell you the script writers of SG-1 have there work cut out for them to answer all the questions above and ones I didn't post.

What are you thoughts.
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)

Kyra

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2006, 06:11:18 AM »
im sure theyre still alive; im not worried about that., the writers are great with this kind of thing. what im worried about are the Ori; those 4 ships laid waste to the best the milky way could muster! and as far as i know, the anchients fled from the ori, right? so dosent that mean that anchient technology wont even help against the Ori threat? seems like quite the pickle to me.
"Oh, bother," murmerd Pooh as he chambered another round.

"Husker" N7242C

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 06:17:43 PM »
I must say , that was overly ballsy to stand against the Ori like that knowing full well that they have a hard time combating a single prior. I mean, nothing could harm the sheild being generated on the planet used to created the singularity to fuel the first supergate. What made them think the shields on these ships would be any different.

oh well.

that ancient time travling gizmo is looking awfully tempting right about now.

jc4jc

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 12:42:10 AM »
you now I was thinking the same thing this afternoon.
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)