Author Topic: Coop Campaign Save  (Read 8813 times)

Bazza X

• View Profile
Coop Campaign Save
« on: March 05, 2006, 06:18:14 AM »
Hey, is there anyway to save the progress you make in the campaign when playing coop?  I hosted a coop session where a buddy and I played through a bunch of the missions from part 1 of the campaign, but couldn't find any way to save what we had accomplished and come back to it at a later time.

Apologies if this is not the proper place to post this.

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Coop Campaign Save
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 12:58:49 PM »
There's no way to save progress unfortunately. You can of course simply figure out the correct order and play them individually though :)

Mav

• \'nother Shivan
    • View Profile
Coop Campaign Save
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2006, 10:58:44 AM »
Yes, but if someone would create a branching MP-campaign or one with persistent variables, it wouldn't help that much...
Me's just saying that it would be a nice feature if it could be implemented at some time. :) (of course, there are more important things worked on by the SCP-staff right now)
Location: Shivan Fleet, Interstellar Space... now you\'d like to know between WHICH stellar systems, wouldn\'t you? :ha: ;) :devel:

(only joking, of course - estimates are always welcome, though people should know they\'re just that :) )

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Coop Campaign Save
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2006, 06:30:24 PM »
I wouldn't disagree with your there. Especially since I've already made a multiplayer campaign using PVs as one of the experiments I did in using FSO options in multiplayer :)

rosher

• View Profile
coop campaigns
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 08:37:07 PM »
Hi I know im a bit late on this thread however i am interested in plaYING A COOP CAMPAIGN. woops
I cant seem to find any, apart from a 4 part campaign with the new version of scp.
Do i need to go somewhere and d/l thw campaigns or what do i need to do to find some coop campaigns.
Thanks
Rog