Author Topic: Shadows of Lylat Asset Release  (Read 62777 times)

MarekMcCloud

• Land of disappointment
    • View Profile
Shadows of Lylat Asset Release
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2012, 07:40:40 AM »
:sigh:

CH3DD4R

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2013, 10:50:43 PM »
whenever i download the SOL assets, it says "unknown network error", could someone please e-mail it to me? peyton.lb@hotmail.com

CH3DD4R

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 02:21:50 AM »
Nevermind, got it to work on firefox.

Psy_Commando

• View Profile
    • http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-sfr
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2013, 07:19:23 AM »
Hi ! I finally had the time to install the FreeSpace sdk and beat it into a working state to scavenge through the assets, and there are quite a few nice things in there ! Thanks for sharing those! :)

I'll definitely talk with the others working on LLS and see if we can't use or recycle those assets as a form of tribute ! We'll include the credits of course.

Though, some of the models in the freespace2 format don't seem to like the conversion to caligari and to obj afterwards. Because the only exporter I could find was converting freespace2 files into the obsolete and long forgotten Caligari format. Anybody knows a better extractor ?

Also, the Cornerian Bomber and Police Skimmer are awesome :)

I don't expect anybody to answer to this, but its worth trying :

I've been wondering if you guys had any concept arts, concept docs and etc, that you'd want to make public ? Not necessarily for others to use, but just out of curiosity. I always wondered what was the plot all about. I heard all sorts of things around the web, for example I read somewhere that one of the characters in the plot was a duck or something like that. It wasn't from a trustworthy source though.

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2013, 09:54:45 PM »
Welcome back! It's good to see you again, wish it were under better circumstances...

If you have questions about the assets, hop on over to hard-light and ask about them in the modding board or PM Axem.
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

zaberbolt

• Viper pilot blue squadren
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2013, 05:41:14 AM »
I downloaed shadows of lylat for free space 2 buuut..... the Zip file is corrupt.
Please help me!

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2013, 04:20:32 PM »
Hmmmrrrr, interesting... Did you try all the download links?

If you can afford the downloads, try all the links, make sure to use 7zip to extract them, and see if you still have the problems. If you do, go to this thread, look though it, and if you're still having trouble, go ahead and post in that thread with your problem and everything you've done to fix it.

Thread: http://www.hard-light.net/forums/index.php?topic=81514.msg1624755#msg1624755

Go ahead and bump the thread, you have my permission if anybody asks.

And :welcome t
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

Heerne

• View Profile
    • http://farmaciaentrega.com/detrol-pildoras.html
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2013, 03:15:17 PM »
To fill a blank?