Author Topic: Join us!  (Read 173297 times)

DragonLost

• View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #195 on: November 13, 2009, 02:29:06 AM »
Sorry Scourage, I doubt there will be alot of reading to push the story since they are using voice actors.
I would like to help with spotting plot holes,  im good (or at least I'm delusional about it) at noticing things in storys that need more/less info, or if an aspect of the story was completely ignored(and shouldn't have been)

seriously guys, let me do something, PLEASE!!!

Six Broken Strings

• Loves playing guitar \\m/
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #196 on: November 22, 2009, 11:26:58 PM »
I sent a comment on YouTube and a PM to DaBrain. Now I'm here to be even more of an annoyance.
I REALLY wanna help with the music. I play electric guitar and piano, and if someone would give me the name of some really good music freeware, I could do some fancy stuff. I currently don't have an example except for the really old crap on my YouTube Channel.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 11:49:27 PM by Six Broken Strings »
I use the Wii to access the internet. So no downloading SoL or anything until further notice. I don\'t have a laptop since I made the stupid mistake of having a glass of root beer on my desk.

"These are the places where I can feel / Torn from my body; my flesh; it peels / During this ride, we can cut off what we like / Waiting alone I cannot resist / Feeling this hate I have never missed / Please, someone, give me a reason to rip of my face... Blood is pouring" - Jon Davis of Korn in 1Stp Klosr by Linkin Park

kruai

• Title!
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #197 on: November 28, 2009, 05:58:24 PM »
Well I've dumped the idea of helping with the programming a while ago due to lack of time to learn about this engine enough to be productive.  However, I can be around for help with music if you want any help from me.  I have a few samples of my music available on kruai.newgrounds.com if you want to check it out some.  Really I like working with a lot of genres, but if you give me a specific one, I'll see what I can do.  :)

Six Broken Strings

• Loves playing guitar \\m/
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2009, 06:38:40 AM »
Quote from: kruai;123097
Well I've dumped the idea of helping with the programming a while ago due to lack of time to learn about this engine enough to be productive.  However, I can be around for help with music if you want any help from me.  I have a few samples of my music available on kruai.newgrounds.com if you want to check it out some.  Really I like working with a lot of genres, but if you give me a specific one, I'll see what I can do.  :)

They said they had enough composers in another thread... Good luck anyway!
I use the Wii to access the internet. So no downloading SoL or anything until further notice. I don\'t have a laptop since I made the stupid mistake of having a glass of root beer on my desk.

"These are the places where I can feel / Torn from my body; my flesh; it peels / During this ride, we can cut off what we like / Waiting alone I cannot resist / Feeling this hate I have never missed / Please, someone, give me a reason to rip of my face... Blood is pouring" - Jon Davis of Korn in 1Stp Klosr by Linkin Park

Player_72985

• Game Tester
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #199 on: December 08, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »
I've technically just applied to be a QA Tester (for future testing of the game), and by technically, I mean I used the ultimate Private Message service :P

Vincent

• 3D Modeler/Level Designer
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #200 on: March 14, 2011, 05:45:48 PM »
Hmm, well I don't do coding, but if you guys ever need an extra object modeller, concept artist, or level designer, let me know. Those are my areas of expertise.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
I don't know if they need one but if they do the first thing they'll ask is for you to post examples of your work for them to look at.

sehriatlantis

• View Profile
    • http://www.opusmeoyunlari.gen.tr
Join us!
« Reply #202 on: March 29, 2011, 05:18:26 PM »
thanks for topic.

starlord

• View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #203 on: April 09, 2011, 09:31:09 AM »
I've seen in one of your trailers that mechs were present! can they actually be animated? If so, that is awesome!
The star wars conversion might use that for it's own walkers, as well as a possible battletech/aerotech/battlespace conversion...

Also, your city scapes are awesome! does the arwing have full maneuvering here or is it related only to rail missions? If the first then once again ground based mods might wish to adopt those city scapes...

Wonderful job to all!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:35:09 AM by starlord »

starlord

• View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #204 on: April 18, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
Hello? anyone with answers?

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #205 on: April 19, 2011, 03:24:52 AM »
Oh right sorry.
The forum is a little light on frequent visitors, but I think I can help a bit.

Mechs are very difficult to animate in the engine, if possible at all, and unless the team members know something (specific) that I don't, it wouldn't look very good. Most likely, any mechs will be static, or with very little motion. They won't be walking around and stuff.

I don't know what the team has planned mission wise, but there's nothing really stopping the environments from being wide open, to an extent anyways.
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

starlord

• View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #206 on: April 19, 2011, 02:22:48 PM »
ouch! pity. Any breakthrough in that would certainly be amazing!

guitaryf

• View Profile
Join us!
« Reply #207 on: August 14, 2011, 02:27:25 AM »
It is a very good post, I appreciate it

Coach Factory Outlet
CoCo ChanelCoach outlet

Flaming Cobra

• Hasn\'t beat Gradius III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001049449423
Join us!
« Reply #208 on: August 14, 2011, 02:47:05 AM »
DANGER!
Banning is imminent.
Banhammer will be used.

"If I have to write a research paper, do Calculus homework, complete WebAssigns for Chemistry, and read a bunch of chapters in For the Record and How the Other Half Lives, when am I going to find time to study for that exam next Tuesday?"

Psygonis

• Psygonis, online!
    • View Profile
    • http://psygonis.deviantart.com
Join us!
« Reply #209 on: August 14, 2011, 03:40:46 AM »
Spambot alert I'd say! :3
In the Depths of Lylat, an old Planet is dying...
Forgotten for centuries in the History of Lylat, Taklys vanishes place after place, until no Life lasts anymore on it\'s surface...
Bannished by the Cornuseans milleniums ago, Cursed by the Wrath of Andross nowadays, some of the remaining Shadamars alive now stand up by the cornerian side to revenge!

Artworks: http://psygonis.deviantart.com