Author Topic: I can't upload  (Read 3827 times)

Singh

• View Profile
I can't upload
« on: January 08, 2005, 10:18:06 AM »
I've been wanting to inform you of this for quite a while; but never really got the chance.

Whenever I try connecting to the FTP space you provided me, I can connect just fine, but then the connection is extremely slow, being in the range of BPS, not even KBPS. Whenever I try uploading anything, it says it's connecting, but then freeace simply gives no response afterwards...

Would really appreciate your help if possible, as I've got quite a few things to put up (the old comics for one). Thanks! :D

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
I can't upload
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 05:16:19 PM »
Yea, I hear ya. The problem right now probably is that there are 4 people downloading the Freespace 2 ISO files and this is taking up a lot of bandwitdth. They will be done very  soon (6 hours or so) and it should be a lot faster then. Sorry for any inconvenience this has caused anyone.

We a are fixing to go BitTorrent for downloading the ISOs for the next round of people....

Singh

• View Profile
I can't upload
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 05:36:51 PM »
well, normally i'd agree, but this has been a long standing problem, ever since the times you gave me the account...been trying countless times but never really got through :(