Author Topic: Come on breath, Breath blast it all....  (Read 6068 times)

jc4jc

• View Profile
Come on breath, Breath blast it all....
« on: December 14, 2005, 04:20:47 AM »
She liiiivvvessssssss........ Ok I know things have been slow around here but I think that we need some major open time...... I need help. Ok I need everyone to send  me an update on whether that are still with up or not. I also need to know if anyone knows anyone who can Model, because we are in need of ship models.... In other words I will except any outside help at this point.......;)
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)

FusionStorm

• This is my BOOMSTICK!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/weather_op/pageone.html?1113100476773
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2005, 04:30:55 AM »
I'm still here, all I need is a website that has the ship pic. ;)
Four Score and so many months ago, us cylons kicked your colonial butts.

Want to learn Truespace 3.2?: My Tutorial

jc4jc

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 02:52:51 PM »
http://www.geocities.com/stargate_s_g_1/
http://www.stargate3d.fsnet.co.uk/

are two sites that have pictures you may need to look at some 3d model websites because I don't really have that much. Also becareful what you use as a refrence we don't need to get in trouble with anyone.

I have some moch up models for the gou'ald Hat'aks and the Promethuse. They don't look pritty but you can tell what they are... some what

By the way I'm going to be out of contact for the next week and a half for Christmas so I'll see what is going on when I get back.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 02:57:31 PM by jc4jc »
There is an appointed time for everything...
A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down ad a time to build up...
A Time For War and A Time For Peace.
                                   Eccl. 3:1a, 3, 8b

I say let us strive towards PEACE.
                                    JC4JC

Advanced Weapons modder, and Fred2er, TBL modder (mostly ships and weapons). Baisc-Intermediate Ship modder. Intermediate Ani modder. Basic (not that good) Texture modder.

Stargate: SG-1 Earth\'s Defence. A TC for FS2. Project Lead. Formerly At VWBB and HLP, now residing at Game-Warden.

The Apocalypse Project. A Homeworld, Homeworld:Catcalysm, Homeworld 2 TC for FS2. Lead Freder. (No longer in Production)
JC 4(For) J(esus) C(hrist)