Author Topic: Project Ultimatum  (Read 6851 times)

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
Project Ultimatum
« on: January 08, 2005, 06:15:37 AM »
Cobra, I have been nice about this. I havent flamed you or done anything evil yet but you are pushing me close to that point. I have been somewhat understanding of your tendencies (i seem to be a minority around here) because I know that you are younger than most of us and I presumed that you would quit doing stupid stuff like that spam thread once you lost your noobness. I hope I havent persumed wrong because I really hate it when I am wrong..... You wont like it when I am wrong also....

You dont know how many people have come up to me and asked yours truly to ban you. Anyway, thats besides the point. You do however have a chance to redeem yourself in my eyes (and certainly others around here) if you actually do something productive. Shape up or ship out.

Your project must complete by Saturday of next week: (1/15/05)

-- at least 2 missions for your campaign must be in at least alpha stage of development
 -- you must be able to tell 30% of the campaign's plot (as I have seen you have developed none so far)

If these requirements arent met by the specified time this forum will be removed and archived (unless another brave soul wants to take over)

I consider these goals to be fair enough. It shouldnt be much of a problem at all. I suggest that you do at least one of the missions yourself Cobra becuase a fact of life is that people dont like doing your work for you. Try the FRED walkthrough (i dont think you have tried it...), I GUARANTEE you that you will be very capable for the job after that. If I could FRED way back when I was in middle school you should be able to also....

Sincerely,
 MatthewPapa

pecenipicek

• Teh newb...
    • View Profile
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2005, 02:52:05 PM »
okay... gotta hurry up with mission 2... anyways we wouldnt be doomed y'know? i have some dead forums that would need some more attention...
Oh the drama... Oh the script... Why did he come? :hoppingmad:

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2005, 05:18:35 PM »
Your worse than cobra, pecenipicek. Yea, I am sure you have more forums that would take you..... Oh boy.....

pecenipicek

• Teh newb...
    • View Profile
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2005, 10:27:04 PM »
ummm... yes. I have my own abandoned forum. well... we would be all alone but we wouldnt be "out of home"
Oh the drama... Oh the script... Why did he come? :hoppingmad:

Cobra

• Hiss.
    • View Profile
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2005, 11:05:01 PM »
what the hell have i done to other people than just agree with them half the time!? besides, i'm doing a warm up for FREDing. check it out; it's only in it's beta stage since i have to tweak the event timings and stuff, add a couple of missions and it'll be finished. here it is: Secrets. It's a three mission campaign (soon to be 5-6)

[EDIT] The mission requirement: 50% done.

[EDIT 2] Yes, I did the walkthrough, I acutally made the mission described, bu due to recent pc difficulties, I don't have it anymore.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2005, 11:15:18 PM by Cobra »
Fan of every space game on the planet.
"When 900 years old you reach, look as good, you will not. Hmm?" -Yoda

Pathways - Nothing Is As It Seems

GTI: Rebellion - Where\'s your loyalty?

karajorma

• He is watching YOU
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2005, 08:13:52 AM »
Quote from: Cobra
what the hell have i done to other people than just agree with them half the time!?

Do you want the list? Cause I'm sure there are lots of people that would be more than happy to tell you why you're annoying the entire community :D

Hippo

• GTD Bastion
    • View Profile
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2005, 03:48:37 PM »
Quote from: karajorma
Do you want the list? Cause I'm sure there are lots of people that would be more than happy to tell you why you're annoying the entire community :D

And one of those things, is that we've already told you this; several times.
AHTW | FS:CZ | INF | SWC | Chances are, this post was about FS1...[/color]
VBB Survivor -- 387 Posts -- Feb 3 2001 - April 12 2002
VWBB Survivor -- 100 Posts -- Jul 10 2002 - July 10 2004
Goob used to hate us all! :shaking:
[/b]

Hammer

• Easy Like Sunday Morning
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Project Ultimatum
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2005, 03:21:58 AM »
This isnt a Cobra/percinpek bash thread.

Neiter is it a nervous spam thread
Cobra do your job, so Matt doesnt have to do his

So in other words everyone shuttup  :nod:  
« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 06:56:03 AM by Hammer »
:drevil: