Author Topic: Mando's development thread  (Read 23121 times)

mandobardanjusik

• maveric modeler
    • View Profile
Mando's development thread
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2012, 09:33:23 PM »
well Dabrains been on leave since I have been here, axem pretty much encouraged me to start my own project, but I dont have the experience for that... yet, havent seen wanderer for a while, and I dont know bout anyone else, and I have just been discouraged and dont know what to work on next

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
Mando's development thread
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2012, 04:28:50 PM »
Quote from: mandobardanjusik;147547
well Dabrains been on leave since I have been here, axem pretty much encouraged me to start my own project, but I dont have the experience for that... yet, havent seen wanderer for a while, and I dont know bout anyone else, and I have just been discouraged and dont know what to work on next

That is very understandable. Just keep with it, practice. At least you've got your containers and The E's Free Skies going on. And if you really want something new to work on, I have a concept I've been trying to figure out how to get out. I already figured that the fastest way would be to learn to model myself. But if you're looking for something to practice on, I'd be happy to send over the concept. (It's an Arwing-esque fighter)
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!