Author Topic: Alpha leaked?  (Read 21280 times)

Omniscaper

• Project Leader Insano
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #150 on: November 20, 2005, 05:11:48 AM »
This entire team responded to one piece of evidence..... his posting of the links and troubleshooting tips in the SCI-Fi Channel forum. Others tracked it to BitTorrent sites with his signature as uploader there as well.

I am not aware of any of the IRC or email drama he mentioned recently at the SCI-FI forums that "drove him" to provide links of the torrents. As far I know, the first accusations happened in that SCI-fi forum.

Maeglamor

• Yub Yub Commander
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #151 on: November 20, 2005, 05:15:28 AM »
Well it seems he's online now according to 'who's online' so you might get your answer.

edit: Sigh, I just read what he posted on sci-fi. I guess you guys are going to have to make the best of things as they are now. There doesn't seem to be any more that can be said as he's gone on an all out defensive and is making purely reactionary posts against what I'm saying here, he has no firsthand knowledge of the thread that was deleted and is taking my observations as personal attacks.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 05:38:47 AM by Maeglamor »

Lt. Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
    • View Profile
    • http://www.tuomaskankola.com
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #152 on: November 20, 2005, 06:11:28 AM »
Rachel and bschott are clearly trying to provoke people on the scifi board. Please, ignore them and don't take the bait.

Omniscaper

• Project Leader Insano
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #153 on: November 20, 2005, 06:13:51 AM »
I cant believe this....

Lt. Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #154 on: November 20, 2005, 06:32:29 AM »
Neither can I, but I think it's partially because bschott didn't see the flames we got on the thread that got deleted.

Lt. Cannonfodder

• Digitalous Grunteous
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #155 on: November 20, 2005, 06:49:26 AM »
EDIT: Nevermind, things got settled already.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2005, 06:52:08 AM by Lt. Cannonfodder »

Maeglamor

• Yub Yub Commander
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #156 on: November 20, 2005, 07:25:26 AM »
Thank God that Delta_Factor was there to speak as an independant on behalf of you guys.

Omniscaper

• Project Leader Insano
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #157 on: November 20, 2005, 07:27:43 AM »
Indeed.

northtwilight

• View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #158 on: November 20, 2005, 07:35:49 AM »
Geez.
I could do 10 years of this easily. I think this is some of the finest usages of television I\'ve ever been a part of in my life bar none. I\'ve been doing this for 42 years. I\'ve done some really good work on television and in motion pictures, but there\'s nothing like this show. I can honestly tell you that. By far, one of the finest dramatic pieces of work on humanity I\'ve ever seen in my life."
          --Edward James Olmos

I think {BSG is} so passionate, textured, complex, subversive and challenging that it dwarfs everything on TV.
           -- Joss Whedon

evilotto

• View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #159 on: November 20, 2005, 07:45:02 AM »
Quote from: Lt. Cannonfodder
Rachel and bschott are clearly trying to provoke people on the scifi board. Please, ignore them and don't take the bait.

:nervous: Well ,I don't know about you guys but after that ,I'm scared to turn my light off and go to sleep...that Rachel may come out of my closet :shaking:

evilotto

• View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #160 on: November 20, 2005, 07:46:47 AM »
Sorry ,I couldn't resist that one,night all.

Taristin

• Rock out! (Cock optional)
    • View Profile
    • http://www.BlueScalie.net
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #161 on: November 20, 2005, 07:52:45 AM »
This person is just a low life. There's nothing he can do or say to save face, and no matter how many retards on the sci-fi boards he has behind him, they're opinions are worthless. They have no idea how much work goes into a project like this. Omni may make it look easy, but that's only because he works full throttle on his projects.

Personally, I think we should just double check that he no longer has access to anything here, and then completely forget his existence. Never speak of him, pay him no mind, and be just a bit more careful of who gets private data.
This is a signature.

Maeglamor

• Yub Yub Commander
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #162 on: November 20, 2005, 09:53:50 AM »
Hmmm, that's a bit OTT Raa but I do continue to see him try to find blame here.

He's taking Dogger and RachaelFaith's word for everything despite one of their own community member's refuting their claims and he's not even considering the lack of evidence. The whole 'I could have deleted your FTP but didn't' is a fairly disturbing argument too, it sugggests that you guys are 'lucky that he's so nice' which can only be read in a negative light.

All of his quoted posts are out of context. The negative ones refer to single people or a few at most, not the entire community, either he's being mislead by the person who's emailing him posts from here or he simply doesn't care.

I guess anyone who really wants to understand what happened will come over here and find out for themselves, it's a pity that the admin of sci-fi deleted that thread, the arguments from their side might be more conservative had bschott read that thread.

Omniscaper

• Project Leader Insano
    • View Profile
Alpha leaked?
« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2005, 10:38:39 AM »
Just let them be peeps.

We are not doing this turn people, we dont have to. They'll find us.