Hosted > Robotech Freespace MOD II

ROBOTECH Q&A Thread (for Shows and Mods) READ ONCE!

<< < (2/6) > >>

Akalabeth Angel:
Well, there are some cool destroids, but I was talking about the "Macross Cannons", which are basically Reflex ships. They look like this:

:D

Star Dragon:
Yes I remember you posting this on RELIC... It's a bit involved for a ship that's only gonna be seen (inactive) a few times and then get blown up though. Plus Trashman would have to model it (and he's done with SDF modling...)

Akalabeth Angel:
Oh, I'm not too concerned, I just think it would be pretty cool. Actually one thing about Macross 2 is that the Zentraedi designs would probably be good for space combat because unlike the earlier Macross designs they don't have legs and stuff, they're actually fighters like the Gnerl/Ravolne(spl?).

I'd just be happy to any Robotech stuff to get released, I have played the original bit but found it was kind of lacking. One thing I'd like is if you'd give the GU-11 an ammo limit like they're doing in some mods (T-V war?). The GU-11 didn't seem quite right in the first mod.

Star Dragon:
That's a definate possibility since the Alpha fighter's GU-13 DOES have an ammo limit (tested and works in game with 3 firing points just like in the show/RPG books) end result FAST nasy damage but you have to be more accurate comcious and learn to conserve or you're gonna run out!

MatthewPapa:
Wow, look at this. Robotech sequal annonced! HOORAY. WHOOHOO.
http://www.robotech.com/news/viewarticle.php?id=207

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version