Author Topic: I have a VERY important question!  (Read 7785 times)

Flaming Cobra

• Hasn\'t beat Gradius III
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/profile.php?id=100001049449423
I have a VERY important question!
« on: August 24, 2011, 06:27:04 PM »
Am I going to have to forward my ports and/or turn off my firewall to play multiplayer or host a game?

Because I have tried forwarding my ports upwards of a milliondy times and I still can't host a starcraft 1 game on battle.net or host a diablo game or a baldur's gate game. And uTorrent still says my ports aren't forwarded but I can download.

I can host a LAN game though.

BTW, will there be LAN support?
"If I have to write a research paper, do Calculus homework, complete WebAssigns for Chemistry, and read a bunch of chapters in For the Record and How the Other Half Lives, when am I going to find time to study for that exam next Tuesday?"

Syphe D. Mar

• Disappointed
    • View Profile
Your signatures are annoying. Remove the pictures because nobody really pays attention to them. Anyone with enough sense will block them. Thank you for your time.

Flaming Cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 09:33:03 PM »
So to forward my ports do I go to the ZyXEL modem/router at 192.168.2.1 and put in the ports and junk or do i go to my CISCO router at 192.168.1.1? Or do I gotta do BOTH?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 11:02:16 PM by Flaming Cobra »
"If I have to write a research paper, do Calculus homework, complete WebAssigns for Chemistry, and read a bunch of chapters in For the Record and How the Other Half Lives, when am I going to find time to study for that exam next Tuesday?"

Scourge of Ages

• Professional lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2011, 12:29:18 AM »
First the one, then the other if that doesn't work. If it still doesn't work, do it again, only slightly differently. If it still doesn't work, google to see if anybody knows how specifically, 'cause chances are that this is not the right place to get the detailed information that you need.
Come on you guys, join Hard-Light.net there\'s more awesome Freespace mods than you can shake a stick at!

Flaming Cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2011, 05:51:40 PM »
I already asked about my problem on HLP. I think I'm getting somewhere.