Author Topic: The Last Chapter (for now) Of Game-Warden Forums  (Read 1945 times)

MatthewPapa

• GWBB Admin
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://www.game-warden.com/
The Last Chapter (for now) Of Game-Warden Forums
« on: June 19, 2016, 09:47:03 PM »
Game-Warden is currently inactive at this time :( .
The site continues to survive though and my goal is to keep it on the web forever.

I recently had to migrate the forum to SMF 2 because vBulletin 3.8 is no longer supported securely with modern PHP runtimes. Also, new vBulletin versions are terribly buggy and very expensive (booo Jelsoft). Unfortunately we lost our integrated CMS in the migration process. I tried to match up the old theme with the new SMF theme as much as I could.

Most of the posts and attachments should still be here. Many links will be dead though. Use the search feature to find something specific.

If you are an old project leader and need permission to any forum (the permission tree got trashed in the migrate) please let me know. You will have to reset your password because SMF password formats are different than vBulletin. Hosting is still available if you need it but for the most part this site's activity has wound down. I have disabled new user registrations due to an unprecedented wave of spam. Existing users feel free to post, however!

I would like to thank everyone for the good run! See you around!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:49:52 PM by MatthewPapa »